Big Talk Questions
Each month we choose one question to dive deep into. If there is something you'd like to discuss that we haven't gotten into, suggest a question, or go ahead and post it in the forum. Click one of the following to read the snippets from our featured writers.
The questions thus far addressed:
- November's election?
- What is love?
- What happens when we die?
- What is God?
- When should we use violence?
- When is it appropriate to have sex?
- Why is there evil?
- How does race impact your life/society?
- What am I?
- How do we tell right from wrong?
- What is your ideal self?
- What's the deal with free will?
How are the questions chosen?
They are chosen by the Big Talk team somewhat arbitrarily out of suggestions from the big talk community. We aim to ask questions that are open ended and controversial. We attempt to remove as much bias as possible from each question, but alas this is, of course, impossible. For example . . .